You can find the most current Testing Schedule Here. Be aware of the application deadlines. Scheduled tests fill quickly and well in-advance of the application deadlines. Talk to your coach and sign-up early to garantee your spot.
There are several classes of tests in the U.S. Figure Skating structure:
1. Moves in the field (standard track and adult)
2. Free skate (or free skating) (standard track and adult)
3. Pairs (standard track and adult)
4. Compulsory Dance (standard track, solo, adult and masters)
5. Free dance (standard track and masters)
The order in which tests are taken is important. According to TR 2.02 in the U.S. Figure Skating Rulebook: A candidate shall not be eligible to take a higher-level test until all of the preceding tests in the same category have been passed or completed except as otherwise specified in these rules.
Please refer to the U.S. Figure Skating Rulebook to gain a better understanding of all the test rules and expectations before testing. Further description of the elements of each test are available in the Rulebook.